Photo: CBS When The Good Wife ends its seven-season run this Sunday, it’ll leave behind a strong legacy as a great legal drama, as a network show that thrived in the era of prestige TV. But as is the case with its sprawling 22-episode-per-season format, The Good Wife also leaves behind more than a few loose ends. And whether the actors left because of scheduling conflicts, or the writers’ ambitions were too big for the constraints of network TV production, The Good Wife’s Chicago also is littered with characters who were once crucial to the show, but now have fallen to the wayside. Where are they now? We’re glad you asked. This is our best guess. A few ground rules: This list is limited to characters who were on the series for at least four episodes (with a few exceptions), and whose presence on the show was in some way integral to the plot. This is, of course, a value judgment, but for the most part, we left out characters who merely serve as judges or opposition in the courtroom. Also out: Characters who returned in season seven — Zach Woods’s ersatz Snowden is now happily in Canada — and… Read full this story
- The Serpent: What happened to Charles Sobhraj's first wife Juliette? Where is she now?
- The Serpent: What happened to Dominique in The Serpent? Where is he now?
- The Serpent: What happened to Charles Sobhraj's daughter? Where is she now?
- The Serpent: What happened to Angela in The Serpent? Where is she now?
- The Serpent BBC: What happened to Nadine? Where is she now?
- His Dark Materials season 2 ending explained: What happened at the end?
- Here's what happened in 'Euphoria' Season 2, Episode 6
- The Flash season 7: What happens between Chillblaine and The Flash?
- What happens after death? Clinical death survivor claims 'God is waiting for us'
- Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen has been renewed through 2023: 'We're still having a ball making our show'
What Happened to All of have 328 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 4, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.