A bizarre link has emerged between missing EgyptAir Flight MS804 and Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370. In an apparent incredible coincidence, there are exactly 804 days between the two flights disappearing – the same call sign as the jet in the latest disappearance. Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 last made voice contact with air traffic control at 5.19pm on March 17 2014, before vanishing without trace. EgyptAir Flight 804 last made voice contact with air traffic control at around 2.30am on May 19 2016, before disappearing without explanation. There are exactly 804 days between the two incidents. Malaysian Airlines MH370 vanished in March 2014, exactly 804 days before EgyptAir MS804 ( Image: Reuters) MH370 was a scheduled international passenger plane flying from Kuala Lumper International Airport in Malaysia to Beijing Capital International Airport in China with 239 people on board. It disappeared over the South China Sea in southeast Asia. Read more: It vanished from radar and nothing is still known of its fate, despite the largest and most expensive search in aviation history, Wreckage found on the Indian Ocean island of La Reunion is claimed to be of the missing MH370 jet ( Image: Reuters) Many – including families of the… Read full this story
- Donald Trump suggests MSNBC host Joe Scarborough committed murder, spreading debunked conspiracy theory
- Early Signs Indicate Alleged Bomb Took Down EgyptAir Flight
- US State Department Makes Announcement About EgyptAir Crash
- Kim Jong-un missing for another 12 days since ‘alive’ footage emerged as US spooks admit they can’t prove it was real
- From kitchen prodigy to national joke: How MKR judge Pete Evans was 'changed by fame' and seduced by pseudoscience - as his brother and ex reveal another side to the Paleo chef
- Labour's Corona crash: Damning exposé of Welsh Assembly's fatally cack-handed response shows how the Opposition would have fared if they were handling this crisis
- What Happened to America’s Mayor?
- Reality Check of US Allegations Against China on COVID-19
- How Vallejo police mistook kidnap victim Denise Huskins for a ‘Gone Girl’
- Michael Jordan's gambling: A history of basketball's most famous bettor
Missing EgyptAir MS804 'plane crash conspiracy theory' emerges as it's revealed it's 804 days since MH370 vanished have 327 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.