LSU star running back Leonard Fournette is expected to make millions once he’s eligible for next year’s NFL Draft. With that type of money hanging in the balance and football being as dangerous as it is, cashing in on those millions is far from a sure thing.But Fournette’s parents have provided their son with a substantial safety net. The Fournettes have purchased two disability insurance policies, each worth $10 million, according to CBS Sports.One of the $10 million policies would pay out in the event of a career-ending injury, while the second would trigger if he falls in the draft.”I don’t think about it,” Fournette told the outlet. “This is the second time I’m actually talking about it. I leave everything in God’s hands.”Fournette is one of the most dominating running backs in college football. He was in the running for the Heisman early last season after eclipsing 200 rushing yards in three of his first four games.Fournette’s candidacy took a major hit when he was limited to 31 yards on 19 carries against Alabama — one of only two schools to hold him to less than 100 rushing yards in 2015. But despite the setback, he still finished with… Read full this story
- Shareholder Protection Insurance Case Study
- What Bachelor's Degree Should One Study to Become a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Personal Injury Compensation Claims in the Workplace
- What You Should Avoid With Your Injury Claim
- How Can a Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Help?
- Personal Injury Cases
- What Every Injury Claim Must Have
- Personal Injury Assessment Service Launched
- Pedestrian Injury
- Do I Have a Case? Workers Compensation Guide
LSU star Leonard Fournette reportedly has massive insurance in case of injury have 277 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 12, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.