WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 10:50 p.m. Donald Trump says he has yet to make a decision about whether he’ll accept campaign contributions in the general election if he becomes the Republican nominee. The billionaire businessman constantly touts the fact that he is largely self-funding his primary campaign – though he has accepted millions of dollars worth of contributions. Nonetheless, claims that he’s turned down an estimated $275 million worth of contributions from his rich friends. Trump said at Thursday’s debate that the decision separates him from his rivals, who are controlled by special interests. He says, ”I don’t want anybody to control me but the people right out there.” — 10:45 p.m. Donald Trump says even if he doesn’t have enough delegates to clinch the Republican nomination by the end of the primary season, he should have more than enough to be the nominee. Trump was asked in Thursday’s Republican presidential debate what he thinks should happen if he goes into the GOP convention in July with more delegates than everyone else, but not a majority. Trump says whichever candidate has the most… Read full this story
- The Latest: Trump promises tax bill won't affect 401Ks
- Trump says he’ll strip security clearance for Justice Department official tied to Russia investigation
- Trump suspects he'll pull clearance from Justice official Ohr 'very quickly'
- California considers cutting ties to firms carrying out Trump’s immigration policies
- Mueller offers to limit scope of Trump questioning
- Federal prosecutors grant immunity to longtime Trump finance chief
- John Kelly Says He’ll Stay Until At Least 2020 At Trump’s Request
- Trump moves to ease Obama auto-mileage rules, California’s clout
- Women's March Asks Men To Call Out Trump After Latest Attack On Black Women
- Trump slams former aide Omarosa, calls her ‘wacky’ and a ‘loser’
The Latest: Trump unsure if he'll accept contributions have 310 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.