BRUSSELS (AP) The Latest on the attacks in Brussels and related investigations (all times local): 4:50 p.m. Poland’s prime minister has urged European leaders to immediately open talks and find the means to end the ”plague” of terrorism. Prime Minister Beata Szydlo spoke Wednesday at the Belgian Embassy in Warsaw, where she laid flowers to honor the victims of Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels. Szydlo appealed for urgent talks that would allow Europe to ”effectively counter this plague that is consuming Europe.” She says ”we must put an end to terrorism in Europe. We must not be afraid.” — 4:30 p.m. The U.S. House of Representatives in Washington has approved a resolution condemning the attacks in Brussels. The non-binding measure also pledges U.S. support for the Belgium government and declares that Islamic State militants pose a threat to freedom. The vote Wednesday was 409-0. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for bombing attacks Tuesday on the Brussels airport and a city subway that left 34 people dead, including three suicide bombers, and wounded 270. The resolution also expresses condolences to those affected by the attacks. — 3:45 p.m. French Prime Minister Manuel Valls says one of the lessons learned from yet… Read full this story
- WATCH: Polish Government Releases Video Blasting EU’s Record on Migrant Crisis and Terrorism
- PM Modi raises with UK PM issue of violence on Embassy in London
- Stop Muslim Migration to Stop Terror, Poland's Interior Minister Tells Europe
- Law to curb power of top court 'is end of democracy in Poland'
- 'Terrorism is also a social activity'
- Polish central banker Ancyparowicz expects stable rates until 2022
- EU's Juncker Roasts Polish State TV for Comparing Tusk to Stalin and Hitler
- Hollande Stands Firm on Labor Law Amid Protests, Euro 2016 Terror Threat
- The Latest: Spanish interim PM seeks support to end deadlock
- UK PM's 'Clumsy and Simplistic' Anti-Extremism Plans Stigmatize Muslims
The Latest: Polish PM: Europe must end 'plague' of terrorism have 304 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 23, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.