A large part of the utility with Apple Watch is receiving notifications and alerts which can be quickly sorted through, addressed, or dismissed right on your wrist. While you can quickly clear out the notifications , sometimes you just want peace and quiet instead, and the best way to stop the Apple Watch from tapping your wrist and chiming temporarily is to toggle on Do Not Disturb mode for the watch. How to Turn On & Off "Do Not Disturb" on Apple Watch Enabling (and disabling) Do Not Disturb mode on Apple Watch is a quick toggle accessible from the glance view: Swipe up from the bottom of the Apple Watch face to access Glances Swipe over until you reach the Watch options screen and tap on the round moon icon to enable Do Not Disturb mode Hit the digital crown button to return back to the primary watch screen with Do Not Disturb enabled If the moon icon is filled in with color, the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled, and if the quarter moon icon is not filled in then Do Not Disturb mode is OFF. A little text indicator is also visible under the icon depending on… Read full this story
- The most common Apple Watch problems and how to fix them
- Best smart TV 2021: the smartest TVs you can buy
- Trump beats Twitter ban by tweeting from @POTUS account: President says he may build his own platform, warns Twitter is in cahoots with 'Radical Left and Dems' to silence him and says there will be a 'big announcement soon' - before his tweets are deleted
- REVEALED: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey banned Trump while on vacation in French Polynesia sending the president 'ballistic' as he furiously tweeted through other accounts
- House Will Move to Impeach Trump: Live Updates
Enable Do Not Disturb on Apple Watch Quickly have 298 words, post on osxdaily.com at January 31, 2016. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.