KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — South Korea’s Ha Na Jang used a late three-hole birdie run to take a one-stroke lead Friday in the LPGA Malaysia.The 23-year-old Jang shot a bogey-free 6-under 65 to reach 10-under 132 at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. She made a downhill 10-footer on the par-4 14th, holed a right-to-left curler from 15 feet on the par-3 15th and ran in a 12-footer on the par-5 16th.A six-time winner on the Korea LPGA, Jang lost a playoff loss to Chella Choi in July in the Marathon Classic for the second of her three runner-up finishes in her rookie season on the LPGA Tour.China’s Xi Yu Lin was second after a 68.Top-ranked Inbee Park, Alison Lee and Yani Tseng were another stroke back.Park, the 2012 winner, had a 68. The South Korean star won two majors this year and is tied with second-ranked Lydia Ko for the tour victory lead with four.Lee, tied with Lin for the first round, bogeyed Nos. 15 and 16 en route to a 69. The 20-year-old American is playing her first event since her emotional Solheim Cup debut.Last month against Europe in Germany, she was in tears after Suzann Pettersen called… Read full this story
- Trump's decision to halt military exercises with South Korea leaves Pentagon and allies nervous
- South Korea Runs an Economic Experiment With Global Relevance
- South Korea Raised Taxes in Bid for Growth. So Far, It’s Not Working.
- South Korea to work with US and North Korea on denuclearisation
- South Korea's In-Kyung Kim wins ShopRite LPGA Classic
- Too cool for school? South Korea cancels K-Pop stars' diplomas for non-attendance
- South Korea faces trash crisis as illegal dumps spontaneously combust
- South Korea will work with China to clean the air
- South Korea proposes artificial rain project to combat Seoul air pollution
- Political Tension Between China and South Korea Intrudes on a Fierce Rivalry
South Korea’s Ha Na Jang leads LPGA Malaysia have 306 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 9, 2015. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.