If you’re eagerly awaiting the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and you have half a hour or more to kill, we come bearing gifts, or better, Senior Game Designer Damien Monnier does, with a ginormous Q&A on the game’s official forums.If you prefer a small excerpt with some of the juiciest bits, you can find it here, but if you’re in for the long run, sit down, pick up a beer (which is obligatory whenever CD Projekt RED is involved) and enjoy the ride: What is your name? Where are you from?Damien Monnier, I am from Nantes, France. How long have you been working for CDPR?Three years. How did you become a gameplay designer? Was it always your plan to become one?No, I wanted to be a cowboy when I was 6, then a jewelry designer in Art School. But looking back on it I used to make crude boardgames/dungeon crawlers when I was ~9 for my friends to play and never win, because the balancing was non-existent, so I guess I should have realised that my call was game making, and stop making earrings sooner. No regrets. What are some of the projects you worked on in the past?The… Read full this story
- The Witcher season 2: release date, cast, new images, and more
- 'I am proud to call myself British': Marcus Rashford thanks UK businesses who answered the footballer's call for free meals this Christmas saying 'they are the real heroes'
- After Bradley Walsh's disbelief on The Chase, the most ridiculous quiz show questions and answers EVER
- Coronavirus vaccines: Your questions answered
- The future of experiences, according to a theme park designer
- The stupidest quiz show answers EVER after The Chase contestant leaves viewers raging
- Career Coach: Behavioral Questions
- How Indian fashion designers are surviving 2020
- This wild new puffer jacket is solar-powered and glows in the dark
- When will a coronavirus vaccine really be ready?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Designer Answers a Gazillion Questions About… Everything, Really have 318 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at May 2, 2015. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.