May 28, 2015 – 14:37 BST hellomagazine.com Stacey Solomon gave her boyfriend Steve-O the best surprise, by flying over to Los Angeles to attend a film screening for his new movie Barely Lethal Stacey Solomon gave her boyfriend Steve-O the best surprise, by flying over to Los Angeles to attend a film screening for his new movie. The former X Factor starlet and her new beau were pictured walking the red carpet on Wednesday and put on a very loved-up display. Showing off her petite figure and long legs, Stacey wore an orange off-the-shoulder top and paired it with bright pink shorts. The 25-year-old shared a sweet kiss with her boyfriend while the former Jackass star, 40, wrapped an arm around her. CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY Stacey Solomon, 25, and Steve-O, 40, first met while filming The Jump Steve-O – real name Stephen Glover – has been promoting his new film Barely Lethal , which also stars Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson and Jaime King. The plot involves a teenage special ops agent faking her own death in order to enrol in high school and carry out a normal adolescence, but she soon finds that high school is… Read full this story
- Rwanda Royal Tour documentary premieres in US
- Marisa Tomei, Steve Ferrone, W. Earl Brown & Prince All-Star Tribute Concert Headline the Albuquerque Film & Music Experience 2018
- Stacey Dash Slams Oscar Boycott as 'Ludicrous' and Takes Aim at 'Segregated' BET Awards
- Milken Lures Mnuchin, Goldman's Solomon to ‘Davos of the West'
- Photos: ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ premiere in LA
- Hey Mr. Postman Sets World Premiere on June 9 at AMC Classic Solon 16 in Cleveland, Ohio
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Film Review: The Greybeards Tag Along to Guarantee the Star Wars Spirit
- Cleveland International Film Festival closing ceremony: And the 2018 winners are ...
- Tribeca's Scarface Panel Was a Bust, Much Like the Film's 1983 Miami Premiere
- ‘Love Gilda’ opens New York’s Tribeca Film Festival (VIDEO)
Stacey Solomon and Steve O attend film premiere have 313 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 28, 2015. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.