Managing the river of email you receive is a fact of life in the contemporary workplace, whether it’s needless memos or unwanted newsletters filling your inbox. Do you strive to read and respond to everything? Or is “inbox zero” an unrealistic goal?
Here to help is Thanh Pham, managing director of the productivity site Asian Efficiency and occasional Lifehacker contributor. His team recently published a guide to reaching inbox zero, that seemingly insurmountable goal, and is well versed in the various methods with which to manage your inbox. He’ll be here for the next hour, so ask away!
The Q&A is now over; thanks for your questions!
Have an expert you’d like to see participate? Email us.
Image adapted from alphaspirit (Shutterstock).
- Combating Email Overload
- Businesses Using Answering Services to Expertly Manage Their Calls
- Tips on Managing Your Time in Today's Busy World
- Better Email Marketing - A Time for Action to Call a Halt to Email News Letter Overload!
- Operating on Perpetual Overload?
- Get Your Emails Delivered!
- Educators - Get Control Over Your Email
- B2B Email Marketing - Still the Killer App!
- The Importance of a Name in the Sent from Email Address
- Creating an Effective Employee Performance Management System