(VOVworld) – Officials of the US Senate and House of Representatives on Sunday urged President Barack Obama to quickly take actions to deal with the increasing threats by the Islamic State group. Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Mike Rogers said President Obama needs to work out a comprehensive strategy to effectively deal with the rebel group. Meanwhile, Dianne Feinstein, Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said President Obama was too cautious while coping with the IS. He added the White House needs to take concrete actions to deal with the IS as this group has powerful financial sources and support from dangerous extremist Muslims. Senator John McCain from the Republic Party said the IS is a direct threat to the US and the White House needs to implement effective measures to defeat the group which now controls one thirds of Iraq’s territory.
- State doubts Los Gatos doctor can cure ebola with hissing MP3 files
- EU budget chief accused of 'bullying' Italian voters after suggesting markets won't tolerate populist government
- Expect the unexpected at Trump-Kim meet
- Cameroon: Noise Pollution Rife in Douala
- Donald Trump's British envoys just got 'given a beating' by MPs
- South Africa: Patience With Ramaphosa's Presidency Is Waning Among South Africans
- Egypt: President Al-Sisi Pursues Repressive Track With New Wave of Arrests
- South Africa: Here Are the SA Cities Facing the Biggest Threat From Climate Change
- South Africa: Agroecology Points the Way Towards Resilience Against Climate Change
- Malawi: Climate Change Adaptation Crucial in Achieving SDGs
US officials urge White House to drastically deal with the IS have 239 words, post on at September 1, 2014. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.