(VOVworld) – The US House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday approved a bill banning the bulk collection of telephone data by the National Security Agency (NSA). The bill is a joint effort by Republicans and Democrats to stop a practice that is harming US diplomacy. The USA Freedom Act prevents the NSA from collecting phone data in bulk and requires the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to grant approval only when it receives clear explanations of a case that needs monitoring. (more…)
- House holds Barr, Ross in criminal contempt, as GOP decries 'more political theater'
- Marketing Advice for House Cleaning Businesses
- New York City Off -The- Record: Part 1
- Impeachment Hearing Leaves Cloud Over Hillary Clinton - 1998 Editorial
- Whitewater Versus Watergate is a Study in Contrast - 1997 Editorial Analysis
- Kavanaugh controversy: Senate Republicans want update on criminal referrals over dubious accusations
- Post-Katrina Role Of Property Insurers Threaten Consumers Nationwide
- Disparity of Katrina Funds Short Changes Bayou
- The Truth About George W. Bush
- Two Giuliani associates linked to Ukraine investigations indicted on campaign finance charges
House Judiciary Committee outlaws NSA's bulk collection of records have 164 words, post on at May 8, 2014. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.