Two methane explosion victims die in hospital Two out of five victims suffering serious burns after the methane explosion in northern Hoa Binh province last month, died yesterday afternoon. Bui Van Quynh, 27 and Bui Van Hoai, 20, died after the deadly explosion. The three remaining victims, aged between 26 and 36, remain in a critical condition at Ha Noi-based National Burn Hospital. The October 29 incident occurred at a coal pit of the Kim Boi Mineral Exploitation Company in Kim Boi District, injuring six workers. One suffering from light burns was later discharged from hospital. Reasons behind the explosion are yet to be determined by investigators. Street racers fined in Binh Duong Specifically, five of which received fines of VND76 million (US$3,570) for illegally racing on streets and the rest were fined up to VND72 million ($3,380) for cheering and inciting the racers, causing traffic chaos to the city. Three motorbikes were seized. They were caught after residents informed the police about the illegal street racing on National Highway 13 during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Most are between 14-21 years old. Border guards rescue two kidnapped women Lung Cu Station’s border guards in northeastern province Ha Giang’s Dong Van District…
- EXCLUSIVE-Ukraine ready to ban wheat exports if necessary- deputy minister
- I sold loads of rocks during A Total War Saga: Troy's campaign
- Special food across Indian states on Teej
- Brownies, truffles and pasta: Healthful food swaps you will love
- New S.F. restaurant’s mission: Save the environment
- National Hot Dog Day: All You Need To Know
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 29
- From panic buying to food banks: how Britain fed itself in the first phase of coronavirus
- Motherhood, Mourning, And Natto: A Short Story From "Sansei And Sensibility"
- Mothers Are Blamed For Everything, And I Was Tired Of Being Blamed
Beef jerky sold in Hanoi made from wheat flour have 289 words, post on at November 7, 2013. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.