Welcome to the Feedbag , where all the dumb questions about food, drink, cooking, eating, and accidental finger removal you’ve been embarrassed to ask can finally receive the berating they goddamn deserve. Also: answers. Send all your even-vaguely-food-related questions to [email protected] . All of them. Rob: I have a new baby and my wife wants to make baby food. I understand the healthy eating aspects of it but I’m afraid I’m going to get dragged into daylong pureeing marathons. Is it worth it to make your own babyfood? Am I getting suckered into a healthy moms scenario I want no part of? Can I eat the babyfood as a late night snack? Advertisement Rob (or, well, Rob’s wife), nothing in the world is more understandable than the desire to give one’s children the absolute best of everything. The best possible food, the best possible exercise, the best possible education, the best possible prosthetic rocket launcher. And you think to yourself, Hell, if giving our kid(s) the very best of everything means that we have to be haggard, braindead, wrung-out bone-bags because we spend 23.5 hours a day puréeing organic carrots and kale and spoon-feeding it to our baby instead of… Read full this story
- Kit Harington shows off ‘dad dance’ moves he uses to try and make baby son laugh
- CNB officer finds 10-month-old crying child during drug raid & makes baby formula for her
- S'pore company makes Chinese food in unlicensed premises, 3,800 pieces of chwee kueh seized
- Amazon promised to make Whole Foods cheaper. Let’s see how that’s going.
- Mother who is 'terrified' of mayonnaise becomes overwhelmed as she is confronted with her 'worst fear' in Extreme Food Phobics
- How America’s Food System Could Change Under Biden
- Chef Dominique Crenn To Reintroduce Meat To Her Menus With Cultured Meat Brand Upside Foods
- You’ve been using your microwave all wrong… here’s how to get food evenly hot AND cook two things at once
- What are the best weaning foods for your baby?
- Morrisons slashes 50 percent off baby care, food and more in August Baby Event
Feedbag: Should I Make My Own Baby Food? have 348 words, post on deadspin.com at May 1, 2013. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.