She just shakes off the haters — and the fat goes with it. Weight-plagued actress Jennifer Love Hewitt says a rump-shaking yoga workout is her secret to shedding the pounds. The 34-year-old star — who plays a sexed-up masseuse in a new Lifetime TV drama — gave Shape Magazine a sample of the moves she claims transformed her newly svelte figure. There are drop-downs, burpees, planks and plenty of hip swivels, all part of the trendy “Buti” workout, which fuses funky dance moves with yoga poses. “Buti has given my arms and shoulders definition, and helped to lift my butt, too,” Hewitt told the magazine. She does the workout three to four times a week, either in a studio or by watching a fitness DVD at home. Clad in a tiny two-piece, Hewitt appears on the cover of the March issue of Shape. But her body hasn’t always been bikini-ready — she was famously criticized in 2007 after an unflattering photo of her at the beach surfaced. “It was a horrible moment I hope to never relive,” Hewitt told the magazine. “The irony is, all it did was make me want to grab as much junk food as I could…. Read full this story
- Four Sun readers the same age as Kate Moss, 45, flaunt their bikini bodies like the supermodel
- Ab fab at 50: After Jennifer Lopez showed off her rippling six-pack, meet the women who know what it really takes to avoid the middle-aged spread
- Nicole Richie looks healthy as she shows off her toned figure in skimpy black bikini during holiday in Cabo San Lucas
- Mel B, 44, flaunts her jaw-dropping abs in a purple crop top as she works up a sweat on the exercise bike in workout video
- Fit in my 40s: 'a month of daily yoga made me impossible to live with'
- Jessica Simpson dons tan Gucci coat in New York City... as husband Eric Johnson says 'I love you' while playing with their three kids at home in LA
- Can Hollywood move past body-shaming?
- Love Island fans are having plastic surgery to look like their reality TV idols
- Weight loss: Swearing while exercising really DOES help – and will blast belly fat faster
- Weight loss: Ditch the gym AND fad diets – Ant Middleton’s easy tips to get in shape
Jennifer Love Hewitt flaunts bikini body for Shape, shares how Buti yoga helped her drop pounds have 371 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at February 15, 2013. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.