Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes is not afraid of upsettingplayers by naming an unchanged side for the fourth game in a rowagainst Schalke on Saturday.During the first half of the season, Heynckes was able to keephis entire squad happy by rotating week in, week out.He now appears to have established his first-choice XI, meaningthe likes of Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez have had to make do witha place on the bench in recent weeks, but Heynckes is not going toalter his side to satisfy his players’ egos.“For a player not to be happy when they are not playing is quitenormal, but that is the case with five or six players,” hesaid.“This is just the way things are at the moment. I have faith inall of my players.“The important thing is we talk a lot. It’s about honesty andtelling the players clearly how you want to act, and there is agood relationship of reciprocal trust with almost all of thesquad.“As things stand, I think everybody in my team is fullyfit.”Heynckes is not considering a rotation against Schalke, who havemade a poor start to 2013 which culminated in a 2-1 defeat at hometo Greuther Furth last weekend.Nor does Bayern’s 5-0 win over… Read full this story
- Heynckes says Bayern played best match for years
- Bayern must finish chances, demands boss Heynckes
- Real must heed Juventus lesson to beat Bayern, says Zidane
- Vietnam Ministry Urges to Cut Interest Rates to Support Im-Export
- I'm no saint, Mandela says in excerpt from new book
- Securities companies afraid of becoming ‘foreign owned’
- 'I'm no money-grabber,' says Liverpool's Sterling
- 'I'm staying at Real Madrid', says Cristiano Ronaldo
- Who's afraid of the new Korean pop music craze?
- Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story
I’m not afraid, says Heynckes have 292 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 8, 2013. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.