Every day this week, we’ll be visiting a version of Skyrim unlike any you’ve ever seen before – a world thrown into anarchy and chaos by Sheogorath, God of Madness, and the assistance of over 200 blindly-installed mods. In our second part, we use magic portals to go clothes shopping in a world with a one-track mind, take a scenic trip through the woods, and Lydia… well, she’s not happy. Catch up on the adventure: Day 1 When we last saw our ever-heroic heroine Compass, Whiterun had just been saved from a dragon in sunglasses and a big purple hat, the land of Skyrim was newly filled with Nords shouting “Fus Ro Dah” at lions and dinosaurs, and in gratitude for saving his Hold, the Jarl of Whiterun had assigned Lydia to be her Housecarl. That at least was familiar enough… except that instead of being the snarky, well-prepared fighter we know and frequently make walk into traps, it turned out poor Lydia had found herself at the business end of some horny modder’s fashion sense. Our story continues…Despite appearances, there actually is a pragmatic reason to stick to ‘real’ gear. Several characters now offer a dress-up menu, but it’s… Read full this story
- 'Who wouldn't want an easy pain free death, with dignity?'
- Deutsche Bank is a parable for our mad modern era
- Now, the parents of Newtown are fighting back
- Fiery Democratic debate: Race, age, health care and Trump
- Bears' Eddy Pineiro shakes off missed PAT, boos
- Schrader: Harking back to first grade
- Bahamians look for loved ones as 1,300 missing after Dorian
- A misfit witch, a riotous robot and football heroes
- The fall and rise of Gateshead FC
- 'She chose to be alone in the garden in a bid to protect us'
Skyrim: Week of Madness, Day 2: Quest For Dignity - The Housecarl Chronicles have 289 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 11, 2012. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.