On the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the Morning Joe panel took some time to remember and share where they were 11 years ago today. Host Joe Scarborough also took the opportunity to thank both President George W. Bush and President Barack Obama for their leadership and their efforts in keeping Americans safe, and hoped that others would put politics aside and remember to thank all those tasked with keeping us secure: Of course, we’re in the middle of a campaign so you can’t say this, you just can’t say this because there are too many haters out there that will hate hearing you say anything nice about either side. But here we are. Let’s just be positive for a second here. You know, I remember seeing and taking polls right after 9/11, how many of you believe that you or your family members are going to die in a terrorist attack? And the numbers were just extraordinarily elevated. Everybody knew another attack was coming. Is it okay — I’m just curious — is it okay for us to stop for a second and say, even if we disagreed with some of George Bush’s policies and even if we… Read full this story
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Spreading ‘Pizzagate Nonsense’ With Claim About Bin Laden, Press, Says Joe Scarborough
- Barack Obama And Joe Biden Reunite For Lunch In D.C.
- Barack Obama Gets Flooded With Beautiful Birthday Messages On Twitter
- Barack Obama, Joe Biden have lunch together at D.C. bakery
- Two months out of office, Barack Obama is having a post-presidency like no other
- Donald Trump Thanks Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski for Being His ‘Supporters’
- Barack Obama likely to avoid direct combat with Trump as he dives back into campaign mode
- Barack Obama
- Barack Obama, Feminist in Chief?
- SEE IT: A look at President Barack Obama’s star-studded birthday bash
Joe Scarborough: Let’s Stop And Thank Both George Bush And Barack Obama Today have 308 words, post on www.mediaite.com at September 11, 2012. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.