Chelsea Kane’s now super-svelte character, Riley, in the new ABC Family show “Baby Daddy,” was called “Fatpants” by childhood friends. Believe it or not, the actress’ real-life former nickname is even more humiliating. “My nickname in high school was ‘Captain Granny Panties,’ which I immediately regret telling you,” Kane reveals to The Daily News. “I was one of the last girls that was still rocking the granny panties.” In the sitcom, premiering Wednesday at 8:30 p.m., Kane plays Riley, who’s had a secret crush on her bachelor friend Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) since they lived next door to each other as kids. A baby girl is dropped off at Ben’s door by an ex-girlfriend in the first episode, and it turns out the kid is his. He ultimately decides to keep and raise his daughter, Emma, with the help of his brother Danny (Derek Theler), and friends Riley and Tucker (Tahj Mowry). At first, the guys don’t know how to handle the child and rely on Riley to take care of her. Kane, 23, couldn’t soothe a baby to save her life before the show. “I’m actually not a natural with babies,” she admits. “This is my first time working with… Read full this story
- Pregnant Chelsea Clinton shows off a tiny baby bump as she appears on GMA in a pink dress and THOSE nude heels to discuss her new children's book and becoming a mother of three
- Irina Shayk takes daughter Lea out in NYC... as she has yet to date five months after splitting from baby daddy Bradley Cooper
- Made In Chelsea star Tabitha Willett announces her engagement to nightclub mogul pal of Prince Harry who proposed with a £90,000 diamond ring in Miami
- For professional Christmas carolers, 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' presents an ethical dilemma
- First Baby Of 2019 In Baltimore Is Named 'Snow'
- Christine Lampard says daughter is like a 'mini-Frank' and has completed family
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 16 Fall Finale Cliffhanger: Who Has Daddy Issues?
- 'Super Dancer' Vaibhav Ghuge Became Father On Independence Day, Wife Meghna Suryawanshi Gave Birth To Baby Boy!
- Chelsea loanee Izzy Brown opens up on his injury hell, Jose Mourinho’s hype and Frank Lampard’s evolution
- Jason Aldean Reflects on Differences Between Memphis and Navy in New Photo
Chelsea Kane is former ‘Fatpants’ in new ABC Family Show ‘Baby Daddy’ have 375 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at June 19, 2012. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.