Kenny Kadji and Durand Scott scored 18 points each to lead Miamito a 74-56 victory over Wake Forest Saturday afternoon.The Hurricanes (16-9, 7-5 Atlantic Coast Conference) scored 13unanswered points during a 4:29 span early in the second half.Shane Larkin’s 3-pointer with 11:44 left ended the run and gaveMiami a 56-42 advantage.C.J. Harris’ lay-up with 11:31 remaining ended the Deacons’drought. Miami outscored Wake Forest 10-4 in the next 3:31 behindconsecutive 3-pointers from Kadji and Garrius Adams for a 64-48lead.Reggie Johnson’s layup with 5:42 remaining gave the Hurricanestheir first 20-point lead at 70-50.The win snapped a two-game losing streak for the Hurricanes(16-9, 7-5 ACC).Harris scored 14 points to lead Wake Forest, which has lostseven of its last eight. The Deacons (12-15, 3-10) shot 52 percentfrom the field in the first half but 30 in the second half.Miami capitalized on a 39-24 advantage in rebounds, including15-5 on the offensive end.Wake Forest twice opened six-point leads early in the first halfas they converted eight of their first 12 shots.Harris’ one of two free throws with 9:21 remaining gave WakeForest a 23-18 lead before the Hurricanes rallied with nineunanswered points in the next 2:23.Scott keyed the run with four baskets and Garrius Adams’3-pointer with 6:58… Read full this story
- Former Wake Forest Basketball Coach Sentenced For Throwing Punch That Led To Man’s Death In Queens In 2018
- Former assistant coach at Wake Forest University sentenced after punching man who later died
- Ex-Wake Forest assistant basketball coach avoids jail in NYC fatal punch case
- One-punch killer is let off with ZERO jail time in homicide of Florida tourist in New York City because judge deems the ex-Wake Forest basketball coach had a 'positive impact' on community
- Germany's forests decimated by insects, drought
- The world lost a football pitch-sized area of tropical forest every six seconds in 2019
- 2 MLB games postponed in wake of Marlins virus outbreak
- Miami faces off against New York in division play
- This country regrew its lost forest. Can the world learn from it?
- Amazon Picks Up Regina King’s Feature Directorial Debut ‘One Night In Miami’ About Young Cassius Clay – TIFF
Miami 74, Wake Forest 56 have 359 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 21, 2012. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.