The New Zealand dollar goes a long way in India and most travel specialists say it’s worth spending a little more to indulge in the wide range of luxury and romantic options Indian tourism has to offer.The easiest way to see this region is on a tailor-made pre-booked itinerary. It makes sense to have everything organized and booked before you get there. This way you make the most of your time without the stress and time-wasting hassles of trying to book as you travel. A seven-day honeymoon package costs around $2000 per person (twin share and excluding international airfares).For this price you get to visit most of the romantic highlights, including the Taj Mahal, of course.An interesting accommodation option available all over India are the Maharajah’s palaces and forts now converted into hotels. You can find these royal residences in the middle of a lake, in a forest, or on a hilltop, and they are surprisingly affordable.For example, a lovely room at the 17th century Deogarh Mahal heritage palace in the Aravalli Mountains, not far from Johhpur, cost from $68 per person per night (twin share). You can also check out the HRH Group of heritage properties on http://www.hrhindia.com and the… Read full this story
- US exempts categories of students, academics, journalists from India travel ban
- Australian PM takes back 'racist' India travel ban after outrage
- 'Blood on Your Hands': Australian PM Rebuked For Threats to Jail India Travel Ban Offenders
- Australians fight India travel ban in court
- Stranded cricket star slams Australia over India travel ban
- Australia says chance of jail remote for India travel ban offenders
- Portugal holidays: Best places to visit, travel tips & where to stay
- Memphis International Airport Offers Holiday Travel Tips For Passengers
- 'Blood on your hands, PM': Michael Slater calls federal government's India travel ban a 'disgrace'
- Australia threatens jail for those breaching India travel ban
Honeymoon in India - Travel Tips have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 6, 2009. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.