If there is one thing that many newbie golfers worry about it is how to increase their golf swing speed. The goal of these golfers is to have a fast, powerful yet smooth swing that will give the proper amount of energy to the ball so it would be propelled hard and accurately down the grass.There are many things that a golfer can do to increase his swing speed. Some of the exercises that improve golf swing speed are so basic that they are probably being performed already by most golfers without them knowing it.Many amateur golfers fall into the trap of swinging hard in order to increase swing speed. If you have tried this method, then you already know that it is not effective. In fact, a hard tense swing often results on a slow swing. Of course, this is not what golfers want.Contrary to popular belief, the body part that is most important in increasing swing speed are not the arms. It is actually your core or the center of your body. The stronger your core is, the more power you will be able to transfer to your arms.So if you want to increases your golf swing speed… Read full this story
- Michigan State Police trooper hit by car while helping driver on M-37
- Retired firefighter killed in Florida highway wreck after stopping to help driver, investigators say
- Shopping Centre helps driver win PARKING PENALTY fight
- Helping drivers keep tabs on expired tabs
- Titleist releases the spin-killing TS4 driver
- First Look: TaylorMade M6 driver
- First Look: Callaway Epic Flash driver
- First Look: Mizuno ST190, ST190G drivers
- TaylorMade M4 driver
- What clubs are golf's best drivers using?
The Most Helpful Driver Golf Swing - Medicus have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 1, 2008. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.