If you are like me (as I was before), by now you would be thinking there is no ‘Mr or Mrs Right’ out there for you. My personal answer to this will be “NO! There is certainly NO RIGHT PARTNER for you out there.”Like any product, valuable products are highly priced while the mass production goods are of low quality and less priced.Looking at the low quality products, which you will agree with me, they hardly command any care and are very short lived.This is what happens to anyone who does not put value on him or herself when it comes to relationships. It is hard hitting but the truth! You need to first RESPECT YOURSELF and the world will follow suit.Taking a common pair of jeans, if you do buy two pairs one for $25.00 and another for $250.00 it is logic that you will rough ride the $25.00 pair and the $250 pair would be reserved for your special outings. Even how you care for these two pairs of jeans would be different.In the same manner this is what most people do go through in relationships and we wonder why some particular girls or boys do have all… Read full this story
- Dear Aziz: A letter from an Asian guy who auditioned for 'Master of None'
- We’re Shutting Down Our Link Building Services
- by the Numbers, Season Finale
- How To Get Out Of Work You Hate...And Other Advice
- Why you must spatchcock your turkey this Thanksgiving
- I Didn't Install This Two-Way Motel-Room Mirror To Watch People Commit Suicide
- Who's A Girl Gotta Fuck To Get Some Closure On Her Relationship With Her Father?
- Monkey Baby For Material Mom?
- I'm The Proud Owner Of Gary Coleman's Spatula!
- Ask A Former Touring Drummer For The Pointer Sisters
Why Some Guys and Gals Have All the Luck have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 21, 2007. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.