Prince William and Kate Middleton have called it a day. Of course, the media were quite unprepared for it and is in a state of shock. Whom else do they have to train their lens on now? Lean times are certainly ahead. There are also negative comments from disappointed members of the public besotted with the possibility of the proverbial fairy tale-ending. Cutting remarks about him being ‘just like his father’ and being ‘selfish’ and ‘immature’, as though this young man should be living his life just for the benefit of everyone else.But William and Kate have done exactly the right thing for them, regardless of which sections of the media, or public soothsayers they have inconvenienced by not staying together till the longed-for coronation. In fact, by their sensible, though sad, action, they have shown that they are quite capable of looking after themself and making the appropriate decisions without too much fanfare. In fact, proving far more mature than some who are behaving otherwise.For a start, potential partners come into our lives for any of four main reasons: a) To help us out of a crisis, b) to teach us something new, c) to boost our confidence d)… Read full this story
- Inside the Early Days of Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance
- Inside the Unique Little World Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Creating for Son Archie
- Sussex Squad: Why Social Media Fan Club Defend Prince Harry And Wife Meghan From ‘Bullying’ UK Press
- Dear Granny: A postcard from Prince Harry's Kiwi OE
- Meghan Markle Was Dubbed 'Duchess of Difficult' When She Moved to Kensington, New Book Claims
- 20 Celebrity Exes You Probably Forgot Existed
Why Prince William and Kate Were Right to Split have 275 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 15, 2007. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.