The temporary employment industry has gone through a number of transitions over the years. While temp agencies were originally used for hiring people to fill in for workers who were on vacation, it has now evolved into an industry which uses highly skilled workers. However, the temporary employment industry is considered to be a fringe market because it only employs workers for a short period of time. In the fall of last year, nearly 4 million people were hired to work for temp agencies.Once the economy began to slow, many of these people lost their jobs. Despite this, temp agencies are expected to thrive in the US and other nations in the coming years. There are a large number of pros and cons which are associated with this industry. While temporary jobs are the bane of many people, others find them to be enjoyable. There are a number of good reasons why working with a temp agency can be good, and they can provide benefits which are good for both employers and employees.The very first temp agency was created in 1946 by a businessman named William Russell Kelly. He devised a business model in which he could quickly higher clerks… Read full this story
- Royal Mail more than doubles Christmas temp jobs to 33,000 this year to help with online parcels – here’s how to apply
- EU agency: Coronavirus spread in minks could speed mutations
- Ransomware is evolving, but the key to preventing attacks remains the same
- Speak in more than one tongue
- Japan's Mars moons mission leads to human spaceflight
- Dougie Hamilton’s next contract among big looming decisions for Hurricanes
- Underground lakes discovered on Mars that 'could be teeming with life'
- Life on Earth may have started after our planet was bombarded by meteorites 85m years ago
- To replace Pietrangelo, Blues defense should spread the wealth, specialize
- Deputy PM’s statement at UNSC debate on post-COVID-19 global governance
How Temp Agencies Has Evolved have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 27, 2006. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.